Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrap & variable text in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Laurie, try this out. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing the Deferred submission Confirmation Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The code below submits and captures the return code of the submission. You will have to add js to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customizing the Deferred submission Confirmation Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have one application that submits the deferred report and retrieves the result via XML. As long a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Projects and three-tier environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Projects and three-tier environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Francis, trying to think outside the box, or between the boxes, can the app directories be reached f......

Francis, ar you talking about the Projects on {localhost} ? If you need to use programs from the se......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
An INCLUDE in MRE is handled differently to an INCLUDE in the server, I think. MRE builds the reque......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having an issue while trying to create a Graph/Chart. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Are you executing this locally or against a server ? The D:\... could be the seervers D Drive....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gauge Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
My only suggestion is to check out the documentation on graphs wf713graph.pdf. Or check out the doc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio v7.6.5 and External Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have similar issues with 7.6.7. EditPlus does open Fex+mas+acx, but the ones on Unix come across ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I too have many requests, just line the example, and yes you can do it as Francis suggests, but woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think this should be put into IBI as an NFR (New Feature Request) How many of us have come across......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report with subReports -- Anyone done that yet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
John, does this do what you want ? It uses HTML+JS+CSS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report with subReports -- Anyone done that yet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
When I worked for IBI in Australia, someone created a JS that would allow you to turn on or off colu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Center text in PDF with Wrap (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
My only suggestion would be to use Mcgyver + PARAG + GETTOK to generate the rows, the JUSTIFY=CENTER......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain execution error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Bryan, could the issue be with the differences in IE and Firefox. I would look at the security side......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTI-PAGE PDF LAYOUT PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you use the merged coordinated reports, be wary of missing keys, it will stuff up the report....

Discussion Topic  RE: Image not getting displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As Tony said, a fully formed URL. Could your image be in MRE ? If so you either have to be logged i......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>calculate focus database size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Here is another way to get the size. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing in alternate pages in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its a pity that the report output is HTML, I just remembered, that I did this exact thing @#$% years......

» Refine Search
» New Search