Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dev Studio -- (WFC 701) IBIF_ADHOCFEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This may be a job for "Tech Support"......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Variable Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Wow, didn't know that Stu. Learn something every day. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Variable Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The heading layout can't change as far as I know,but SUBHEAD's can with the WHEN clause, this can be......

I don't believe that you can base it on page number. but that experience was from 7.6, perhaps there......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Does the SSO user have privileges to call the RESTful web service ? If the user is SSO or has logge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
N/A, It would be a very good idea to check the documentation on functions. Its all explained there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you are on the right version of 8, you can use the simplified function UPPER. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of trailing spaces when outputing Format comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Sometimes its like an archaeological dig. There are hidden gems in there, just need to find them....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Converting an int to a date or alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Sherly, Can you update the title of your first port in this thread to add [CLOSED] or [SOLVED] ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [REOPENED]PDF Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't believe that WebFOCUS supports this. I would suggest using a third party tool to pw protect......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PAINFULLY SOLVED] Images in TABHEADINGs for PDFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
With PDF, the images must be on the reporting server. With HTML they are a web reference and need to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Delete a line in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would have thought that using DEV/APP studio or the server console, you could just edit the master......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Coverting Date format in FOCEXEC (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
This is very easy to do. I would suggest looking at the character functions as you have text. In ge......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Coverting Date format in FOCEXEC (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Waz
Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum. To help, we will need a little more information like the field for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED](FOC36390) LW internal error: Field SOLD TO not indexed according to FDT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What is the context of the error ? Can you post the code ? Also what is the data source ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I really like the simplified character functions. Very nice. I use TOKEN all the time. The only i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I feel like a purchase coming on. Last one was at 8.0.2...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Custom Error Screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Joe, This is difficult as I do not know your environment. I would assume that you are using II......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Custom Error Screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
There are two places that this could happen, and depending on the setup it could be the web server (......

I would suggest checking out overriding a 403 error in the web server. IIS or Apache, etc...

» Refine Search
» New Search