Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Routine to convert current date/time to unix time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Create a DEFINE FUNCTION, then it can be called from TABLE or DM....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] System variables - I'd like one for the complete path of the included fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
We had an issue with a text box in an html page that, on clicking on it to change properties, App St......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] System variables - I'd like one for the complete path of the included fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Concerns me that 8.1.05 can "crash", not happy. We will be upgrading to 8.1.05 soon...

Wow. We have some like that, but not had anything like that. Perhaps your PC is underspec'd...

The quickest NFR I had was the length of CSS names in stylesheets in a report. It was a matter of w......

You can copy the full path if you log into the http{s}://server{......

I do wonder if something could be done to pass this from site.wfs, some extra script that may be abl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hard-coded where value vs. Defined where value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its interesting that the format is P8 and you were testing against an alpha literal....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hard-coded where value vs. Defined where value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What format is the juian date column ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bit Data Type Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What would happen if you tested for ABS(field) EQ 1 ? Does it translate to SQL ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bit Data Type Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If its not working correctly, you may have to open a case with Techsupport...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Is Report Caster set up Trusted ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ah, thanks for reminding me. ExecId is the logon Id of the user that schedule will run under. Exec......

Hi René, The Execution Id is not known until the job is run (submitted), not sure what you mean by ......

One of the issues with calling via a FEX is that you need two calls. The first to log in, the second......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 REST API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its all detailed in the documentation. Have you checked it ? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Quick way to create active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
This is a great cheer up for a Monday morning. Thanks ......

Poll  RE: [POLL] What level of help should be given ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search