Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (398 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Stock Out day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Petter, Try something like this ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]calculating accrued values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
TRy this TABLE FILE CAR PRINT CAR.COMP.CAR CAR.CARREC.MODEL CAR.BODY.DEALER_COST CAR.BODY.RETA......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED BY HIGHEST 10 SALES_AMOUNT etc question... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Try adding this BY HIGHEST 9 SALES PLUS OTHERS AS 'Others' Courtesy of a Walter Blood presentation......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Error parsing Master File with Include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Pondog, the issue is with the file used in the -include focexec. it is called PFSRPTPD. please p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Error parsing Master File with Include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time job / part time WebFOCUS in Miami FL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RSquared
after too many winters growing up in Montreal, I want to live somewhere where ice is seen only in dr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Full time job / part time WebFOCUS in Miami FL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by RSquared
Yeah I guess winters in Ontario are really some thing to look forward to....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report format EXCEL with one sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
That is because you have to code the first report as PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K OPEN and the second report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TOTAL ON SUBFOOT FOR THE SECOND BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TOTAL ON SUBFOOT FOR THE SECOND BY FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Try this /* DEFINE FILE CAR DCOST/D12.2=DEALER_COST; END TABLE FILE CAR PRINT DEALER_COST BY COUN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upload functionality in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
You can go to the Data Server folder and select your application. Then open your application folder ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Trouble with Append Part 2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
I also had the same issue with appending a footer but I added the following line to limit time, /* ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] How to get only 1 top avg per person vs multiple: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
No, in the first step sort by cashier by highest average and then hold. The second step will only ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED/SHARE] How to get only 1 top avg per person vs multiple: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
It seems to me that you will have to use 3 steps. the first step will extract all the averages by hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel BYTOC issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Try doing the summarizing on the BY field....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to access Deferred Status page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
This happened a number of years ago and I think that the best way was to delete the user and then re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fiscal Year Date Logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Try this code / -SET &FISCAL_MMDDE = '0630' ; -SET &FISCAL_MMDDB = '0701' ; -SET &FISCAL_MTH = '07......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus equivalent for SQL sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
While I haven't used it in a while there are several functions in WEbFOCUS to select Random values. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus equivalent for SQL sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Sati, What are you trying to do?...

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RSquared
Joni, I had the same problem and the solution I came up with was to include the selection logic f......

» Refine Search
» New Search