Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  variables in ACX files [solved for 7.7.2] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Hello, I am trying to find a way to add a variable to an acx file. I have two duplicate database vi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webcaster, Portals, Bursting and Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
I love that you have this comment in your code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Formula with multiple tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Sandhya, Just to let you know, the Excel .mht files will work in Excel 2003 and earlier. Microsoft ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]two excel sheet in one workbook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
When there is a error on one report in a multi-tab Excel report, that report/tab will not render whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing Data on Across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
You need to use NODATA along with EMPTYCELLS. I recently used the following set commands successful......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What do you think is the proper syntax for ECHO? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Techniques for Best Efficiency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
There was a really good presentation about this at Summit. "Relational Efficiencies: Release 7.7 and......

Discussion Topic  7.7.03 Compound PDF issue [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
We ran into trouble with our existing compound PDFs when we attempted to upgrade from 7.6.11 to 7.7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use variables dates in DATEDIF functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Hi Tony, Dates in WebFocus can be a little tricky. You have to use an I8 format for date function. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Render HTML tags in PDF document created by Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Thank you Dan. We had read that document, and used the MARKUP=ON in the OBJECT=STRING tags; however......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Render HTML tags in PDF document created by Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Hello, My coworker and I are trying to create a PDF report in the Document Composer and one section ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Good morning, I would like to thank everyone for your suggestions; I greatly appreciate your assista......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
To update the formulas, we would change the data in the file FIRST_TABLE. There wouldn’t be any set......

I want to allow the report to be dynamic in the case that the data in bucket_fields changes. For ex......

Thank you for your replies. The field formats are as follows: First Table CATEGORY_ID - I4 BUCKE......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
Hello, I am working on a code puzzle and have come up with a dead end when researching the documenta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Emily Max
This should work: MERGE FILE TABLE1 SUM QTY AS QTY1 BY DAY RUN FILE TABLE2 SUM QTY AS QTY2 BY DAY ......

» Refine Search
» New Search