Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (140 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to export user list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
N.Selph is right, use the MREXTRACT utility to generate the output files. Then use IBIMRUSR.MAS fi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Error message the description cannot be found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I'd suspect that the code should've given you an ERROR message: BY TOTAL and ACROSS: BY TOTAL key c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Firefox display vs. Internet Explorer display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
See if this helps, instead of "Body Type......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel multiple tabs with template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Compound with EXL2K does work, even EXL2K generating multiple tabs. MWatson's plan to invoke EXL2K ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects on local host tab not visible in deveoper studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
It may also depend upon the license key you're using to install Dev Studio. The MR Developer editio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset page number in compound PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
This worked for me on my 7.1.7 Reporting Server SET FOCFIRSTPAGE= 1 -RUN TABLE FILE CAR HEADING "Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL-Error Cd... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Not sure what you mean by looping accordingly but the code below will provide you with SQL. SET TRA......

Discussion Topic  RE: conditions within metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I'm not sure if what you are looking to do is what we may refer to inserting a DEFINE within a MFD. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run FEX without invoking EDASPROF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
You can try the "Service Profile" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Devstudio Problem egshell.dll [sic] not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
if it worked after you uninstalled a previous version. I wonder if it would've worked i you you may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arial Narrow font does not work in PDF file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Once you obtain the TYPE 1 font you'll have to add it to the PDF.FMP file, otherwise the reporting s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing the OLAP skin in BID? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
You can replace the corresponding buttons that reside under ibi\WebFOCUS71\ibi_html\javaassist\imag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tab Html level security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If you don't want to use BID, the next higher level is Open Portal Services, which then allows you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Borders in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
See if Mickey's solution helps you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster as a service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
From my experience the order doesn't really matter. I'm surprised my windows 2003 install with 7.6......

Discussion Topic  RE: db2 connect versus odbc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Via ODBC you get a generic connect to DB2 as opposed to DB2 Connect which utilizes DB2's native clie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Label Style report, footer repeats in each column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
you may want to try to run the report with SET PRINTPLUS=ON If that doesn't work, paste in the cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON GRAPH HOLD ............. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
ON GRAPH HOLD, requires that the Reporting Server finds something to render the GRAPH. With 7.6.2 y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access a FOCUS DB on another server with APP or USE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Sounds like it's having a hard time connecting to the reporting server on aix. If you know how to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: BYTOC with reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I thought the TOC issue was resolved in 7.1.4?...

» Refine Search
» New Search