Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FML Cell Styling Lost (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
BobV, I'm not sure if this addresses your question. The below example uses the sample files cent......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] read xml extract (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
FRA-Sarwar, I successfully performed Create Synonym against an XML document in 767. Make sure yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] read xml extract (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
FRA-Sarwar, Are you using a 7.6.7 Reporting Server? If so, I will have to check whether Create Sy......

Exact as prodrigu said. Configure the XML adapter. Once configured, right-click on the connection a......

Discussion Topic  RE: RESTful service add to favorites ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I have confirmed that Add to Favorites is not part of WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services. So, if you nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: RESTful service add to favorites ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Dave, Then I think you should open a Hottrack case so your concerns can get addressed. In the mean......

Hi Dave, I'm not aware of any RESTful Web Services action to Add to Favorites. You should reques......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]WF 8 REStful Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
What's your development environment. Having a Fiddler trace of the request would pinpoint the issue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]WF 8 REStful Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
There are a few Sample REST Requests in the WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services Developers Guide....

URL419, I think I found your issue. Change: ......

Most likely, there's something not right in the REST request. Trace the signOn request in something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving data from Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Reposting the XML properly: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving data from Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I'm not sure if you resolved this issue. But, the XML that is posted in this discussion is invalid X......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBI Support Consuming Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Yes. Here's a call to a public REST Web Service: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IBI Support Consuming Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Prodrigu, The functionality you're asking about is available with the REST Web Services Adapter. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List Procedures by Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
If you want to list all procedures used by a particular synonym, you can use Impact Analysis. It can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Impact Analysis across reporting server and client server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I was able to search the content folders from within Developer Studio. From the WebFOCUS Environmen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call Report Caster API from FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
You could definitely accomplish this if you license WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services and the REST adapt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED NOT SOLVED] STRREP - Is this expected behaviour? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I know for the SUBSTR function, when the end length is greater than the inlength, it returns spaces.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create Single Page ReportCaster Scheduler Tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Santhosh, You should acquire a PDF of the WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services Developers Guide. In that......

» Refine Search
» New Search