Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
That brings up an interesting question. Why are you calling a Fex to schedule a report and not calli......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scheduling ReportCaster job and distribute to Reports Library from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Do you want both deleteContent and deleteVersion? You will also need a function to list the availabl......

Yes. There are ReportCaster functions to delete a version and delete content from ReportLibrary. Pl......

You can access the WSDL file through the following URL: ......

Not sure what you mean. The FOCUS Code in this thread makes use of the Schedule.wsdl...

You have to make sure you have the following line in your fex all on one line: ENGINE SOAP SET CONN......

Below is a Master File, Access File and a WebFOCUS report which schedules Carinst from IBISAMP and d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating FML Heirarchy in Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
Have you reviewed the following article? It might help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster web services data adapter ADDSCHEDULE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
The Web Services Adapter presently does not support abstract data types in the WSDL. So far, ReportC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster web services data adapter ADDSCHEDULE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Efrem
I found the problem with you http500 error on the updateSchedule function. The Access file was not ......

I was able to repro your problem. I'll let you know when I figure out what's causing the issue....

Error 500 usually means that it cannot connect to the Web Service. But, I'll try out your repro....

I found the issue. The updateSchedule Master I supplied in this thread was incomplete with the modif......

I think you should open up a Hottrack case and upload the Reporting Server trace to the case. The er......

updateSchedule would be needed to update the Active Flag. You would probably have to update the enti......

Here's the Master and Access File for deleteSchedule: FILENAME=M6ILO, SUFFIX=SOAP , $ SEGMENT=......

Reposting Master and Access Files for GETSCHEDULEINFOLISTBYOWNER as it got truncated. I think there ......

The following is my version of the Master and Access files for updateSchedule and getscheduleinfolis......

That's correct behavior. In the error message you should see the following line: Job Description a......

The following is what I posted in another FocalPoint thread today. It might help you out. Below is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search