Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing HTML form values to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Just for info, Variable names are case sensitive. T...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing HTML form values to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Perhaps more direct? ......

How much clearer do you need it? From the link Francis gave - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] self service vs adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not guilty Pat, one of our APs pointed it out many months ago, and it's sat in my "store" for just s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] self service vs adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Francis, You're welcome. I couldn't resist it although I do feel a little bad for posting it ......

Try this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem in adding new sheet in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Just a shot in the dark here, but you do have at least three sheets in your template file don't you?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SAving HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Interestingly enough, if I try and save the "include_it.htm" with the !IBI.FIL reference resolved th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SAving HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Back again. OK, a file within a static file using something like Philippe's code - ......

Philippe, The only method I could get to work is as JG suggests and that is to FILEDEF the target f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to run the reports listed in the dropdown list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to run the reports listed in the dropdown list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
One of the easiest methods (imho) is to create your combobox and set the values for the options to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]INCLUDE CONTAINS DUPLICATE SEGMENTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DOS command stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Mark, There are many file types (~60) that you can copy using APP COPYF. If you have Dev Studio the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DOS command stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Mark, If the system commands route seems to be barred from you by sources unknown and you can't the......

I must admit that I haven't used -DOS for a long time - I use CMD or SYSTEM if I need the return cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading in a string of undetermined length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Laura, If your string is of indeterminate length then use -READ filedd......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining Parameters and ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
When I am building HTML pages I first set the IBIF_ex to "showvars.fex" which is a fex I have squirr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus master for non csv flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

» Refine Search
» New Search