Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: how to id in style sheet ACROSS column RPCT.fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
The across value seems to relate the column title and not the value. Is that what you want or do you......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: how to id in style sheet ACROSS column RPCT.fieldname (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Pete, Must be all that lovely Belgian chocolate for breakfast! ......

Susannah, In a wierd way I think Pete has highlighted when the WHEN might function, albeit, incorre......

Hi Susannah, Go and have a lay down, you must be working too hard! I thought you would have known t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Export data to Excel. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
It's the way that WF is passing the format combined with the way Excel is interpreting it. To get WF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save data as GIF files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Do you mean as in a screen dump?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to Start a New Project (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Andrew, As you are most probably aware, learning a new language is fraught with frustration especia......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a parm which holds user name running the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
ON, Try -SET &USR = GETUSER(USERID); as an alternative. T...

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you want more specific assistance then PM me and I'll reply when I can. I have added you to my bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOB formats and creating new lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
slfmr, By ......

slfmr, Here's an example to set you off. All it does is takes your example layout (as I have no dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitations... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Wayne, Don't worry if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitations... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Wayne, The first thing that hits me from this wish list is the concern about the amount of data tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: X-axis and Y-axis setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Yes, use - setExtendToFrameEdge(true); T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
.... or use a subselect if your SQL is up to it - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.4 MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Agreed, but (as far as I can see) the method that is now employed to harness RL is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.1.4 MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Prarie, Yes, I saw that "feature" when we were first testing. It is the new method of creating t......

Discussion Topic  RE: query LDAP for additional information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
db, How about calling a visual basic script to pull your variables? I use this to get full names an......

Discussion Topic  RE: GRID FOR SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Why not create your css file on the fly in EDATEMP? That way you can have your cake ...... T...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with column headings when using "OVER". (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Try using SET LINES=9999 to see if that does what you want. T...

» Refine Search
» New Search