Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capturing the APP path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Currently equivalent to $2.30 a litre in the UK for unleaded and a little more for diesel. @ Jack, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capturing the APP path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you use ? PATH instead of APP SHOWPATH you can get hold of what is the PREPENDPATH (or the app fo......

I would have done something similar to that suggested by Waz. Time for the thinking cap? T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using INSERT Statement in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Why are you not using just the selects with UNION ALL? ... or am I missing something here? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to access JS through approot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Eric, Missed this as I have been out of circulation for a few weeks. How are you adding your fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ESRI Map by City (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Also note that I have found the need to "tweak" latitude and longitude values given on some of these......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ESRI Map by City (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Once you have your GeoJSON file you might want to check it using this site - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 TEMPLATE CREATES 0 XLSX FILES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Piter, Rather than using FILEDEF to pre-declare your interim hold files, use the file extension ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Use Excel Data for SQL PassThru paramter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You're welcome, glad it helped. T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Use Excel Data for SQL PassThru paramter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Looks like direct retrieval is available for 7.7.03 - ......

Hi Nathaniel, I cannot remember whether Excel Direct Retrieval was available in 7.7.03 (might have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF761 Macro Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Sorry, I have been unable to reply. Anyway, the code that you show indicates to me that this is par......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF761 Macro Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Grab the current date (for year) in VBA and locate it where you need it? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] HYPERLINKS IN WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
To get the hyperlink to function in MS Excel you will have to resort to using the URL drill down sty......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Are you determined that the entire cell for PARAGRAPH5 is not to be the link and to have a separate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] List of all log files WF Server and Client creates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi and welcome to the Point, You have a mammoth task on your hands and not one of which I am at all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster Error: "The file for the distribution list does not exist" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Look at it logically, there is an additional line at the beginning of the distribution list which is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Mt from smartdate - column titles in wrong order with EXL07 output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I thought that Jack and Alan gave a "check this first" and "it works for me" responses respectively ......

» Refine Search
» New Search