Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontal Graph Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
So, you've currently got this - ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding blank rows b/w header and report in EXCEL with borders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
This is stirring up a long running question, so I'll not bother repeating the reasons why you can't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cloropleth map legend shows "B" for billions, numbers are really millions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Lana, I have just tried this in 8.0.0.6 and all looks OK. I have used both IE10 and Chrome21 to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Join Fields Cuts my Result Set in Half (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Join Fields Cuts my Result Set in Half (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
The answer is yes, READLIMIT gives TOP n in MS SQL and WHERE ROWNUM = n in Oracle SQL whilst RECORDL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with USE command when using in repeat loops (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Koti, You're welcome. Incidentally, I would be inclined to use the following syntax at the end of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with USE command when using in repeat loops (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
To use your code as a base, you just need a little judicial use of Dialog Manager magic - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I write data direictly to SQL from a .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Hero, From the multitude of threads that there are, you should have found that you can use (what......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I write data direictly to SQL from a .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Lots of examples and threads on this. Search on "sql update" in this forum for 12 pages of postings.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Holiday List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Search again on HDAYTEST.ERR. I counted at least five mentions of the file location plus a couple on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTMLForm - Javascript Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Good to hear that it helped out. Just glad I managed to understand your problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTMLForm - Javascript Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not sure if this is what you meant. On focusing on the text input the S function will disable the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide/UnHide Date Widget? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I suppose that you could assign each calendar control image an ID on initial load so that it makes i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide/UnHide Date Widget? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
John, There was a very long thread on this back in March 2008 - almost exactly 6 years ago! Not sur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Execute Javascript Function after Saved Parameters are loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Oops, looks like you've already progressed. Out of curiosity, what was your solution? T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Execute Javascript Function after Saved Parameters are loaded (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi TS, You do not state what release you are on so I am going to guess that it's 7.7.0n. My unders......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Send email confirmation after sftp distribution in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Thinking outside of the box here, as I haven't had cause to use SFTP, what does the caster log show?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems passing parameters in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
A quick throw-away comment, not sure if it's relevant as you do not give too much info, but ... Hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXCEL TEMPLATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I would probably suggest using the SYSTEM syntax to make your DOS call as it will wait for the call ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] finding customers (constituents) within a x-mile radius of some point (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Leo, There are a few posts on this subject that covered - in depth - how to calculate distance over......

» Refine Search
» New Search