Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BETTER UNDERSTANDING "WITH" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
I suppose that you have multisegment master-file. Is it so? In DEFINE you are can use WITH [segment......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to export user list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Susanne, I'm on 7.6.2 but I suppose that user list must be in [IBI_installation_path]\WebFOCUS71\ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordian Gripe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
My agree: I also want not "accordion report" but "accordion fields". Like drilldowns, but on the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitations of Focus files in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Just curious: If XFOCUS so cool, why it's not popular?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ibm's webquery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
hmm.. IBM tells that : "Add the OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing) feature to interact with the da......

Discussion Topic  RE: XFocus/FOCUS DB - when it's better than RDBMS source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Thanks I think I must try myself XFOCUS-configuration. I'm interested in volumes near 30-50 GBs. Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: XFocus/FOCUS DB - when it's better than RDBMS source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hallo! You wrote: ......

Discussion Topic  XFocus/FOCUS DB - when it's better than RDBMS source? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hello I'm relatively new to WebFOCUS. At first I've thought that FOCUS-files are just historical (f......

Poll  RE: Poll - Which technology should we use? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: RUN command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
-RUN (dash RUN) When you write report you use FOCUS 4GL and Dialog Manager commands (dash-commands)......

Discussion Topic  Power Painter + custom SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
I have suspicion that in Power Painter (as in Report Assistant) it is not possible to write custom S......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSOLAP + EXCL2K PIVOT. Is this possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Thanks, Frank Yes it can be done through HOLD files, but only for small cubes. It means sending tho......

Discussion Topic  MSOLAP + EXCL2K PIVOT. Is this possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hallo! I've found a very strange thing - I can't use EXCL2K PIVOT with MSOLAP datasources. I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Thanks to all for help! I've understood how this can be accomplished. LEFT OUTER JOIN and IS MISSI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Yes, I know that I can't use SQL in master file definitions. In fact, I've asked about equivalent Fo......

Discussion Topic  Antijoin in master-file. Can I define something like NOT EXISTS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hi all I can't find a possibility to define in master file something like: SELECT Customer_id FR......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Server ODBC Driver. Can I use it with external programs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Thanks, dhagen! That explains everything....

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Server ODBC Driver. Can I use it with external programs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Thanks, Darin >>you need to have a license on the WF server for the ODBC adapter- it is one of the ......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Server ODBC Driver. Can I use it with external programs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hello, all! I'm trying to find out is it possible to connect to WebFocus Server through ODBC. I see......

» Refine Search
» New Search