Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert date format from dd/mm/yy to dd-mon-yy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Tony You are absolutely right... Thanks!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert date format from dd/mm/yy to dd-mon-yy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WF_Noob Here is a sample against ggsales which is YYYMD but you can see the syntax to convert... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App studio 826 and 826 no longer allowed on same pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Bentley To switch back and forth between app studio versions you need to navigate to the \ibi\AppSt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip Wrapping Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WebFOCUS Dev If this is still an issue and no one was able to provide you any guidance please open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamically change reporting servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
kpfliger I went back an tried myself with no luck. Sorry I was not able to help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamically change reporting servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
kpfliger You can't dynamically set the IBIC_server in the custom settings it can be a static settin......

kpfliger My untested thought on this is to create a _site_profile fex that looks up the customer in......

kpfliger If customer a and customer b use different WebFOCUS domains to run their reports from then......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Access both Default and Alt Sec Zone from the same IP Address/workstation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Luke I am pretty sure you will have to work with techsupport to set this up......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to transpose row into column's name? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
Nox My bad, I didn't test this out... The first problem is that Focal Point didn't keep your input......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to transpose row into column's name? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
Here are the contents of the link.. You can store anything in a three column database 07/03/08 | by......

Nox This post may help you but I strongly urge you to no perpetuate a bad design. ......

Nox I am confused by this requirement. As you saw by my example that the data can be displayed how......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] circle legend for API pie graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
FRA-Sarwar Since no one has been able to give you any guidance, I suggest you open a case with tech......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Was the EXCELSERVURL blank or did it have another value in it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] default extent/zoom/center for maps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Shingles My expert on this is no longer with IBI so I suggest you open a case with techsupport if i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] New Forum Login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
There is a myibi community booth in the Pavilion. You can visit there to learn more about it. Post S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] New Forum Login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I am checking to see when and how you can log in....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining Question ApStudio 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Robert Sorry.. I wish I had the answer to that!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create system variable with path to fex being run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Troy In 8.1.05 it is under Configuration / Custom Settings (3rd one from the bottom)...

» Refine Search
» New Search