Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Leap Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Mine did March 1998 ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use "not" logic in a FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I agree with Francis. Get rid of negative logic where you can. It can bite when least expected. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: USE..AS..END not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Ah, the wonderful world of 'it was wrong and now we fixed it'. IBI calls that 'tightening of the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: USE..AS..END not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Can you view the file.txt referenced. I've never seen the structure, but I wonder if it was just an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I always knew I should have finished my FOCUS for Dummies book. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates - drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I'm answering from home with out dev studio available, but one of the set up options for the calenda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dates - drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Have you considered adding the 'calendar' icon as the selection option rather than using a drop down......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I can't see my data when trying to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Of course we have the confusion of SET versus -SET as well. SET is system variable and depending on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I can't see my data when trying to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You're most welcome. As I've said before, sometimes it's the simple things that bite you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I call that the phone book report, now if just had my example. Kind of depends, what Ginny says is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you want only last RAIL_EVENTS, have you considered reversing the join and table file? You've no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Value for Join 'FROM' Field Out of Sequence (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count records using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count records using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I suppose the question is really, are you doing this under MRE where Report Assistant is used, or De......

I don't have report assistant up at the moment, but if you are just wanting a simple count based on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto-Population Through procedure... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
To add to Tony's remark. The first column is the value that will be passed, the second column is wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &IBIMR_user? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You might be able to use a DEFAULT set up using dialog manager code in the include that if it isn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 - chaining and populating multi select list boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Haven't done much chaining, but the one test I have works. Of course in it I have only two fields c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Columns into a Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
So in your original 'hold creation' are you using across to get the data or just a simple print stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using IE back arrow button to change dashboard views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Not my expertise, but I think browser 'cookies' are involved....

» Refine Search
» New Search