Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If the data is okay perhaps it is how you are coming up with the 'date to sort by'. Is the date fie......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If January is 'wrong' is there a way you can examine your actual data, maybe the date in it is 'wron......

For the sake of not putting us all to shame I agree with Tony. Sam, every once in a while a post se......

Yes it does, and I think doing a field for each that contains a 1 OR 0 FOR burials and a 1 OR 0 for......

Sam, sometimes talking makes it easier. If I understand you are trying to do a number 'burials' ope......

Synonyms might help, but I think if you can get your information defined related to the displayed da......

So you are counting type by date across the cemetary. As type is defined on a record level and you ......

Are you summing the 'burials' by the month? Posting your code might help in the helping....

Discussion Topic  RE: Applying style jumbles report data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Don't recall ever having that issue, does it jumble with other style options?...

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC034 - Print Line exceeds the Maximum width is:257 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Leah
Time to talk to the systems administrator now. Good luck....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC034 - Print Line exceeds the Maximum width is:257 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Leah
Does ANYTXT have a master file definition set up defining the fixed file layout? Previous question ......

Try adding the panel also. SET WIDTH = .... SET PANEL = .... In what format is your outp being di......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a pipe delimited file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You're most welcome. Unfortuneately, I won't be at summit....

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Date to WHERE Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning - usage of characters in Hold file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I have a feeling this relates to a requirement not to put files in mixed case for the names for cons......

Discussion Topic  RE: Text files as input source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I agree with Darin. I've never used DATASET in an MFD, but if it is 'DOS/Windows' formating for pat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid double underline for Total in a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Wouldn't it be nice if in WebFOCUS we could say after positioning 0 (zero) lines (like in COBOL). R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid double underline for Total in a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Is your subfoot created and including your totals with spot markers? If so, then have you tried jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Tell me about it. I have had to do mean and median on grade point. Turns into major issue at times......

Discussion Topic  RE: problem with string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Short answer - Yes Look into CTRAN function or GETTOK in conjunction with SUBSTR...

» Refine Search
» New Search