Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: excel graph with hold file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You are trying to use the name of a file in your define which is a no-no. And saving a file as a gr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Character Limiting in Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
That's what we're all here for to help, I learn almost every day myself. Welcome to the wonderful w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character Limiting in Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Seems to me there exists a user written subroutine that does the length of a string, but I can't rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sort month name in across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Another alternative would be to define the month as a date, ie, DEFINE FILE XXX SORTFIELD/Mt = SALE......

Discussion Topic  RE: how-to display social security# as ###-##-#### (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Ginny, hope you're feeling better, and your welcome akilayko. I've had those days as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: how-to display social security# as ###-##-#### (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You can also put it in a compute statemnt if just doing a detail line, And Ginny ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truncated fieldname error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximums on dynamic chained drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
sdsdw and jnc, I'm sure sone one else will ask, so would you update your profile to the version of W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem outputing PDF reports with multiple pages of static text. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem outputing PDF reports with multiple pages of static text. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
A thought, if you counted the courses and then create 'lines of text' for each course, then used con......

Not sure on limitations, but I 'assume' you are doing a page break on each faculty member, and the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleteing Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Is the question here, you want the &ZERO to disappear as a variable name or you want its value gone?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Embedding Image into Report Header in PDF... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Have played with images and found that for PDF, the image should reside in a mapped directory area, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR: (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND FOR FILE NAMED: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging individual PDF report with Compund PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I've found that in the last fex to say ON TABLE SET ONLINE-FMT PDF ON TABLE SET COMPOUND CLOSED f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Efficiency with large tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As Anatess says, SQL may be more efficient, (2nd option of yours is the more efficient if you only n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy New Year... we need y'all back! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Happy New Year to you. The University shuts down for the week between Christmas and New Year. Rest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Select Max Smart Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I don't do passthru much but you can use a select max of a field in DB2 land. If you have other sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birthdate Conversion for Age in years months or days (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

» Refine Search
» New Search