Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel output from dashboard question..(IE7) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I would check which version of Office is installed, could be an issue. Also, which windows system, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel output from dashboard question..(IE7) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
When you get prompted for the save is there a 'check box' to not ask again? You shouldn't have to s......

If you save it the link to the app server goes, if you open it in the browser, the drill downs shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Alternate Values for Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I would think the company you work for should be able to order them for you. Have you asked Informa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple compound reports executed in one fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing Reports using COBOL flat file with OCCURS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Here is an example of a flat file with two sets of occurances to give you a thought to work from. F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Parsing MASTER File Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Try changing the -DEFAULT to -SET, only thing else I see as different in the way we have to fool Dev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Parsing MASTER File Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Funny you should ask. I had that issue come up just yesterday, turns out the 'HTML' as output was s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defined field in AS clause? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
IS &today, a value passed to the program? I've used parameters in my headings such as CAR AS '&tod......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just-in-time debugging dialog box on html painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You have to go into the tools internet options advanced of IE and disable script debugging. Had to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subfolders within an application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you've ever looked at the applications as stored on WebFOCUS, in my case as MRE standard reports,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi feild Join between a Hold file and Oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I agree with Alan, of course depending on where your hold file resides and where your oracle table r......

Discussion Topic  RE: summarize/recompute giving weird result. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
This code gives the results you wanted, but not knowing the complete application, you may not be abl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with join, Generate SQL gives sepearate SQL for each join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Glad to hear it is working. WebFOCUS is a great product, but every once in a while it can drive you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with join, Generate SQL gives sepearate SQL for each join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
WebFOCUS generates what it feels is the most efficient SQL code to accomplish your request. Are any......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster errors after installing Dev Studio 7.6.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I had issues on our 5.3.6 MRE version after installing the version 5 as they call it of Java with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTRUN issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Not my area of expertise, but when we went from a 4.3 version to a 5.x version of Report Caster, we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -INCLUDE inside the DEFINE FILE section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I also have used, the -include items have to be in the app path though. A pain for us the way our e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report footer not on its own page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I've noticed with PDF that the report footer seems to have a mind of it's own based on how much deta......

Discussion Topic  RE: PRECISION REDUCTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
In the D format, you have to allow in the first number the total number of digits, so do you want sa......

» Refine Search
» New Search