Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Normalised database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS to count the length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Isn't it wonderful the ways you can solve a problem. Here's a code snippit as to how we push names ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Get the Exact data from the field: FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Silly problem with Column Titles in Excel 2000 format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I don't know as truly bothered, but what gets me is it is left justified and has some wierd characte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus in Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I found some old code from mainframe days where I converted an alpha field to a date in a define are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbers and grand totals in burst reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus reporting query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
FrankDutch, thanks for the comment, but I just didn't cut and paste the define part of the code, jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus reporting query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Not knowing exactly what you're going for, here is a really pain in the neck code wise way to get in......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I started thread again, was working on trying to use the import procedure and created the crash. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF layout report graph and report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Tony, I'm trying on our 7.1.5 linux version. Hadn't tried it on 7.6. Thanks for the example. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF layout report graph and report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I used the gui to answer Tony, I verified the graph type is correct for holding, the graph displays ......

Discussion Topic  PDF layout report graph and report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Hi, I have tried to create a graph and report in the PDF layout tool, but we are set up so our outp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  Microsoft Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
As most new machines seem to be coming with VISTA on them, has anyone out there tried WebFOCUS under......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Letters in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Interest Caculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
compound interest;;; Not that I'm aware of, but you could do a compute by converting the compound in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing multi sheet excel workbooks to sharepoint. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I can't say as to the issue of saving, but I don't think you need an open on the second step just th......

» Refine Search
» New Search