Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Passthru error. Please help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
What type of data base? db_name is associated with table space in the db2 world, and for different ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
How about a match on the three files, using a BY DAY BY QTY and hold old-or-new MATCH FILE1 PRIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster - Connection timeout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
My reaction, don't I wish there was....

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer studio - Fex Codes appearing into a single line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Are you using the standard MRE editor or your own? Web FOCUS condenses the code and then expands it......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS keeps closing on itself (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Haven't had issues in a long time, but I remember when it would just go boom and die. Haven't done ......

Discussion Topic  RE: java 1.6.0_05 danger, danger, will robinson (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I already had to roll back as it was causing issues on our 5.3.6 accesses. Hadn't had any on the 7.......

Discussion Topic  RE: don't want the subfoot to be printed if only one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You're welcome, Cati, Welcome to the world of Focal Point....

Discussion Topic  RE: don't want the subfoot to be printed if only one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I don't see a subfoot in your code, but ON LIBMOIS SUBFOOT MULTILINES ... don't have a sample in f......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF header not displaying desired value from field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: column title in heading not the value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Multiple Hold Files and displaying their results on one report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: SUPRESSING IN THE BY FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Majid, If you do not have SET BYDISPLAY = ON in your fex, the BY field only prints once per occur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Null dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
What kind of data base are you reporting from. For example our dates in DB2 are all defined as 'NOT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Static Budget Number...How do I create this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Exactly what do you mean by static budget numbers? Does your source file have the actual and budget......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get yesterday's date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I put your code in a define against the car file and it worked just fine. I also did a less steps v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show/Hide Calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Inquiring minds would like to know why? If you don't want the control used, just have the 'date' en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Do you have Describing Data With WebFOCUS Language. It might be of help a little, there a few refer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about MATCH logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
OLD-NOT-NEW will get what is in old ( the first file) that is 'not' in new. Good old financial aid....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for an easy way to do this: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If the across date is a smart date this works puts in a comma the version I used; Code from a table......

Discussion Topic  RE: Right Justify Alpha format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
RJUST would right justify the data in the field, but what format is your output to be in? That can ......

» Refine Search
» New Search