Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining Master Files - Need A Distinct Sub-Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If I understand your select, you want a sum of x for each state. In our db2 world I would......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: eMail notification not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Francis, since you answered mine came through, however not much else in the last hour or so, receive......

Discussion Topic  RE: eMail notification not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Francis, are you refering to a prior post? I got the one today fine.......

Discussion Topic  RE: DB2 - database efficiencies with counting and summing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
My two cents, I've summed counters created in defines, but never put a -run after the define so don'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus Upgrade - from 4.3 to 5.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Glad it's fixed and I learned something new....

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus Upgrade - from 4.3 to 5.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
At this point the only thing I can think is to have the admin check your access files to ensure they......

I tried a couple scenareos against our DB2 data and no failure, I wonder if using where and readlimi......

Since you do not have any selection criteria, have you tried READLIMIT?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom report in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
It's not an option in 4.3.6 that I'm aware, but if you ever upgrade, you can do a compound report an......

Discussion Topic  RE: USS Printing from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
We have that very issue in our environment for printed output we only do it through report caster th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate two fields from different tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
When you say total number of sales and total number of products, what other fields might exist. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgraded from Webfocus 436 to 71 on UNIX? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Tightening of the code, you should test all your fex. What works in 4.3.6 may not in 7.1.......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUM or SUBTOTAL in SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If all you want is a subtotal at that level and not at other levels then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Title Space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
It's more in WebFOCUS 7.1 than 5.3.4, however using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Okay, had a few moments to play and here is what I came up with ( not pretty may not be even what yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Does your data have the case number tied to each line of information? Computes are performed at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Geometric Averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Maybe we should have asked just what are you trying to calculate and what type of data, maybe we're ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Geometric Averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: copy files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
If you are creating each file within the FOCUS environment, have you considered a DYNAM to allocate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Millions and Millions and Millions of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Haven't done drill down, but have faced issues with DB2 lots of rows. Rules to live by: Select on ......

» Refine Search
» New Search