Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (333 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pulling data from 2 different tables to use in computation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Okay, I figured it out. What I did is this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Pulling data from 2 different tables to use in computation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
I can handle join just fine. But the thing is, the two tables are not supposed to join. I need to ......

Discussion Topic  Pulling data from 2 different tables to use in computation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi all - I'm not quite sure how to accomplish this. I have a table of values by month. Simplified ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Output From Developer Studio Requests 'Save File' Instead Of Displaying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Ron, when you run a different fex with output to PDF, do you get the same download message? For exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to hide controls in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi cuteone, Do you use the HTML Layout Painter that comes with Dev Studio? Do you only want to hid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allow users to enter multiple values for a field in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
AH!!! My bad. I meant GETTOK not STRTOKEN. And Darin gave the example code up there. See, I need......

Discussion Topic  RE: Allow users to enter multiple values for a field in a launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Jeff, STRTOKEN is a string function available in Reporting as well. You can look it up in Dev Studi......

Jeff, the text area may work in conjunction with the STRTOKEN function to split up the text with a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe to PC file transfer with both Alpha and packed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Lufa, but you won't need Mainframe Focus after conversion is complete... because by then, all your f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe to PC file transfer with both Alpha and packed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi Lufa, you have mainframe focus, right? So, why not create a mainframe focus program to convert t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updating the BOTTASK (ASVALUE) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Don, a shot in the dark... maybe your webfocus user is not authorized for update on the db?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable for connection string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Francis, our webfocus admins do all that for us - they just create master files with corresponding a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Day Function... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Figured this is the best thread to tell you that I've all of a sudden become Platinum and I can't br......

Discussion Topic  RE: Search for s string within a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi Adolf, If the string "Phone Number:-" will always precede the phone number, then you can try usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternate Color for Acrossvalue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
LOL! I'd venture a guess... Forever?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternate Color for Acrossvalue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Thanks Susannah, Tony. Now it works perfectly with this code: ......

Ya know, the post is A-1 definitely... but (I know, I know, sorry!)... it's not quite what I was loo......

whoa. I did the search using ALTERNATE ACROSS and that post didn't come up... or maybe I'm just get......

Discussion Topic  Alternate Color for Acrossvalue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi guys, Another elementary question from me... How do I get the alternate color to work on an acr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calendar on Html Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Nelsont, Do you want it to always return current date or do you intend for it to show the current da......

» Refine Search
» New Search