Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (333 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me in converting a FOCUS program to COBOL program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
P.S. rb4u, tell your company to outsource the conversion to someone like... uhm, ME. hah hah. Or ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me in converting a FOCUS program to COBOL program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Okay, I'm not really sure if I'm interpreting this right, but I think he may mean that the developer......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Report - Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
And you can do Totals on a combination of fields with COMPUTE. When you get TABLE FILE SQLOUT to wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tabbed OLAP drop downs don't show all values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
The fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tabbed OLAP drop downs don't show all values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Jason, can you post your code? Although, I'm on 7.1.3, there might be something we can spot check........

I don't know if there are any limitation specific to OLAP drop-down values, but I have encountered t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renaming olap dimensions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Jason, That is true for the measures, but the dimensions don't work the same. The field names are s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renaming olap dimensions? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi Jason, I have the same problem. Unfortunately, the name has to be the fieldname in the master fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation - use Java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Mark, I'm so glad it worked for you! The TODO marker is actually a comment (// starts a javascript ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data validation - use Java? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
I use a combination of Frank's and Alan's ideas. I use the calendar control available in Webfocus, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to increment a value in a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Awesome! Thank you Leah and Tony (the great minds network). I added a tweak since my data has a nu......

Discussion Topic  How to increment a value in a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi, I'm wanting a field that increments everytime a subhead is printed. I tried this but didn't qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: New user question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
This might be a very limited view, but a lot of the younger folks cringe when faced with nothing but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with a HHIS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Tony, Don, I think he said TA is an HHIS field. So you probably need to convert begTA to an HHIS fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Jud, did you check out the Maintain manual?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
You can define your own classes in Maintain. You can import class libraries as well. I don't think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WFSERVLET name generation/ excel issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
ON FORMAT HOLD AS holdname FORMAT EXL2K creates holdname.xht so you will not find .xls extension. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ID-1O-T ERROR]HEADALIGN on Free-Form Report (Excel) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Tom, PERFECT! Works like a charm. The OBJECT made the difference. Thank you. regards, Anatess...

Discussion Topic  RE: [ID-1O-T ERROR]HEADALIGN on Free-Form Report (Excel) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
N.Selph, I wanted the Label to be on the first column and then the value on the 2nd column. The abo......

Discussion Topic  [ID-1O-T ERROR]HEADALIGN on Free-Form Report (Excel) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Anatess
Hi, I'm having a brain freeze right now... I'm trying to create a free-form report for Excel and can......

» Refine Search
» New Search