Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Underlining a Report Column Across the Entire Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks Martiny and David for your replies. Had to address a couple of other items since our last po......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Underlining a Report Column Across the Entire Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks MartinY...the column name with the (*) beside below does underline all of the values in the r......

David - Without the COLUMN attribute, it underlines every field's value for the ACROSS. With the ......

David - Thanks for your post. I don't need to conditionally underline it. I want to underline it i......

MartinY - Thanks for your post. That only underlines the first data value for that field. I am sum......

I am trying to do this in the code. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Underlining a Report Column Across the Entire Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have an HTML report where I'm trying to underline a report column and data across the entire row o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks dbeagan...I see how it works there. I appreciate your help....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I am developing with the Portal and Page Designer in 8206. I have created a page and have a little ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks to both of you. I may have to create a DEFINE at the procedure or master file level....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Babak - Does that make it a little clearer?...

Sorry if I'm not clear here. The field is defined as an Integer in the SQL Server data source and i......

Doug - I was trying to redefine the integer as date within InfoAssist. BabakNYC - SQL Server is the......

It is I11....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have a date field (defined as an integer) as the value on the X axis of a vertical bar chart. In ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling Data Points for a Chart in Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Also, how do you get the format of the values on the axis to be dollars...with dollar symbol...in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling Data Points for a Chart in Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Hallway - My apologies for taking a few days to get back. I have not had a chance to try to replica......

Is that line of code is for removing the outlying lines around the bars? Also, where specifically d......

Any more thoughts on this? Also, how do you format the X or Y axes as a dollar format in the code?...

Here is the actual code. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search