Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Bursting a compound excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Can you burst a coordinated compound excel report in 7.7.03?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Several Problems with Layers - Google Maps Implementation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
I wanted to share some things I discovered concerning this topic. In order for the layers control b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Several Problems with Layers - Google Maps Implementation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
I am trying to add 3 different layer procedures in the properties of the map control section. Someti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Marker Group Limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Nevermind, I discovered the limit to be a 100....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Marker Group Limit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Does anyone know the limit to the number of marker groups you can have in a single google maps layer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No Free Agents Available Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
IBI has informed me that updating agent_refresh is no longer necessary on our release. However, I di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No Free Agents Available Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thanks ABT. So Did you end up setting the agent_refresh parameter to equal 1 on all data services o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] No Free Agents Available Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Has anyone experienced this error when trying to access the Reporting Server Console (EDASERVE) " No......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thank you StuBouyer. Your example was the other solution I was looking for!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Yes, this works great - thank you. But do you think it is possible to get the same results without a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Applying a Percentage Calculation from one Row to a Different Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
I know someone on FocalPoint can offer a solution to this challenge. Consider the following code whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: Status of currently running jobs (via BOT* tables) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
ABT, did you ever find a good solution for this? I want to be able to grab the same information so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Contest: WebFOCUS for Google Maps - Great Prizes!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Where can I view the applications / winners of this contest? Thank you,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question on Line Spacing in a Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thanks Jim. I guess that prevents blank spaces in each column from being underlined....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question on Line Spacing in a Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Dan, when removing the NOPRINT commands from the computed field, dashes appear on the very first lin......

Thank you Dan. I guess the Report Painter does not always create the most efficient formatting code ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Question on Line Spacing in a Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Given the following code example, how can I remove the spaces before each result line, so that each ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem Totalling Computed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thank you for the clarification. I was misled into thinking that this could be accomplished using co......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem Totalling Computed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Please consider the code below. I am calculating the total revenue as the product of retail_price a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] MAX Size of a Focus Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
IB is quoting us $11,000 for the XFOCUS license, so I don't think we are going to go that route. I t......

» Refine Search
» New Search