Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (454 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A Different Angle on Master Files Distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Ah I understand, My suggestion would only work if you have this: -U.S. version SEGNAME=CUSTMAST, T......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A Different Angle on Master Files Distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi JDroke, Are the fields in the tables also the same? Then you can make 1 application where you s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard: devide domains over tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Jochem, Yes you can connect MR authentication to MSSQL Server, but depending on the client's sit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard: devide domains over tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Jochem, Instead of tricking with the XML files I would suggest to use Apache Derby for managed r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing a column in an Across Grouping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
True, My way would need aggregated and sorted data back from the database, which you could get with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing a column in an Across Grouping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Would this do the trick? DEFINE FILE FINANCE RUNNINGTOT/D12 =IF YEAR EQ '1983' THEN AMOUNT + RUNNIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Full Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Doesn't this work? SET ALL - PASS JOIN LEFT_OUTER X IN Y TO ALL X IN Z AS J1...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] include a column that displays the previous months value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPUTE question on FEX Usage Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Why are you dividing by 3? I asume this report is looped a few times depending on variables. Isn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Informix SQL - MultiPass Query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Did you allready try a more simpel approach: SET DEFAULT_CONNECTION tagus SQL SQLINF sql blablabla.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any explanation ( strange behaviour ) ?!? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
This is fixed with adding sorts: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY TABPAGENO NOPRINT AND COMPUTE NUM/I10......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] running a report again essbase aggregate storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Could you post your FOCUS code here and the message you see in your no html output screen?...

Discussion Topic  RE: calculate number of weeks between two yyyymmdd dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Pro4GL, What do you want to see when startdate is in week 4 on friday and enddate is in week 5 o......

Discussion Topic  RE: learning version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Nope, as far as I know there's no trail / demo version for learning. If you wan't to learn, contact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Your preferred naming convention for files in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
I always try to name it with underscore's, the first part is the group (gl= global includes, rd = so......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Screen Resolution Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Try to play a bit with % instead of px and position relative instead of absolute....

Discussion Topic  RE: London Summit: WebFOCUS is the Swiss Army Knife of BIs. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
I think this strategy of being an broad enabler in today's "Internet cloud" trend is not bad. It's k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not happy]Are you happy with your chaining? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
It shouldn't take 15 seconds to present 4 listboxes with 1 value (that's what I understand with your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run ReportCaster from focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
Hi Alan, Yes I managed to get this working on a dev environment. But due to many security restricti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join two unlike tables together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Frans
How did you build your join when you tested with the dummy field, are you working with FOCUS files o......

» Refine Search
» New Search