Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to set personal defaults in a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
We are looking to create portals with metrics dashboards. Our users need to be able to select their......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to view all reportcaster schedules? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Thanks, I will give that a try....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to view all reportcaster schedules? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Thanks for the suggestion to change to Mode Manager. That does allow me to see into everyone's fold......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to view all reportcaster schedules? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Is there a way to view ALL reportcaster schedules that are out there for any user? I want to know w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Page Break when certain format used? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Thank you, that works but when I try to open the report in the GUI part of App Studio after adding t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Page Break when certain format used? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Is it possible to set up a page break when I use PDF output but not when using HTML? If a user just......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Set specific sort order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
I have a need in my report to sort by priority, which is stored as text. I would like to sort it as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need to group by specific values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Thank you, that worked....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Need to group by specific values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
I have a report that calculates the number of days a ticket has been opened. I need to group by ove......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] How to filter the dynamic list for a parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
I want to have a prompted parameter that uses a dynamic list to pull the possible values from anothe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter child records by a specific value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Yes I did put the where clause on there, but then I don't get the records that don't have the relati......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Filter child records by a specific value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
I have two tables joined together as a left outer join. Table A may or may not be related to record......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Can you use wildcard in prompted filters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Thank you, I was able to get the "contains characeters" to work exactly as I needed....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Can you use wildcard in prompted filters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
I'm building my reports with InforAssist. I want to have my users put in a partial ID number (like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Newbie How To question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
Thank you - I will check that out. But is there not a way to do free form reports in a GUI fashion?......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Newbie How To question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MelissaReed
I'm looking for a way to create reports that are not columnar in nature. Ones that are formatted an......

» Refine Search
» New Search