Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Between Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Isn't his just a simple where statement? Like where start_date ge currentdate and end_date le curren......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRAPH and HEADING widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
A code trick:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Synonym Editor Cube View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Oracle cubes are not supported in your version of WebFOCUS. A simple search on IB tech support site ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Eliminate unneeded columns in an across burst report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This is not easily done. What I did in a similar situation (years and years ago) was to add both cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Syntax check when you press save? Maintain does that and I find it very very very very annoying. I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
That is not exactly true. The syntax for using the contents of a file in a WHERE is officially WHERE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create temp Focus DB from maintain by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Prerrequisite: you have to have a master file for the temporary database, otherwise maintain will no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain display month name on form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Don't know if this is also the case for the release you're working wth, but in my 7.7.01 maintain I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Aha, I see the point. In that case it may be best to define some place that is accessible by the web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - using an image in an html grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
When run from DevStudio, the properties display as file c:/ibi/apps/business_associates/edit.jpg The......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] incorrect use of date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I tried to duplicate your request using MSSQL, but was not successful. What DBMS do you use? In MSSQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FIELD NAME HIGHEST IS NOT RECOHNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
LIST is always the first field after the BY's. So if you have no BY's it is E01, if you have 4 BY's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FIELD NAME HIGHEST IS NOT RECOHNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The most probable reason for that is code tightening. In fact, the LIST word is a reserved keyword, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Transforming rows into columns by row value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
SUM DCOST ACROSS COUNTRY maybe? You would have to come up with a recordcounter or some such thing ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Month Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It depends a bit on what your definition of the OPEN count is. Your join for the last request is on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Benefits of maintaining a separate test environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Many shops that I have experience with have three environments. Development, QA/Test and Production.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error While Creating a Synonym for DB2 Stored Proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
From the DB2 mauals: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting Date & Time to HYYMDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I guess it is because of the different meaning of the parts. When you separate hours from minutes, (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRREP issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRREP issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Same here. I Don't think there is any procedure or function that you can use to do this. So it's ent......

» Refine Search
» New Search