Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get data in EBCDIC sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you're on MainFrame - then sure, that's standard. Otherwise, please elaborate a bit on what it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: UNRECOGNIZED COMMAND after -RUN [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There is no error in this particular piece of code. Please post more, preferably the result of the q......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] top 10 % of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
For that to work, you first need to know how many there are. Then divide that amount by 10 and use t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Login as a User instead of a Administrator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The only easy way I see is, since you are administrator, to create a unprivileged functional test-us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Regarding Currency subtotals and grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Between the red ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TECHNIQUE Needed: Query servlet string and put into a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There exists a standard http header variable, that should always be available: Referer - This is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] regarding the MAX of date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
SUM fst./max./lst./ave. (select what is appropriate) BY DATE...

Discussion Topic  RE: Date format on mas of flat file [Closed] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Example of this, building on Ginnys code:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus putting line breaks in my html/js code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
just thought I'd run this in 7.7.01. Guess what? It just runs, no discernable limit on the html line......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus putting line breaks in my html/js code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There may not be a limit to what you can pass in javascript (and I have seenjavascripts of over 2000......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Exl2k Formula in Footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Exl2k Formula in Footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Don't know much about this stuff, but I do know that IF statements in excel should be separated by '......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ERROR: (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND FOR FILE NAMED: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FIELDNAME OR COMPUTATIONAL ELEMENT NOT RECOGNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable prompts when run as INCLUDE, not when run directly. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Maybe doing a -DEFAULTH for your &DSTEDAUSER variable may work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I haven't got any idea as to why you would want to do such a thing, but if you want to do so, go ahe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Squeeze or Wrap support (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Sure, here's an example:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain Combobox (drop-down) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Only thing that comes to my mind at this point is to ask if your form is indeed also called Form1? D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl2k and page numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
No not really. But what you state about how it gets worse the further you get in the report, I would......

» Refine Search
» New Search