Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check if table and master exists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC415)TRANS 1 REJECTED NOMATCH SEG01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Two things are wrong with this procedure. First is that you will also get a foclist in your new time......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Connecting SAP Infocube to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Shyam, As far as I know the SAP info cubes reside within the SAP BW product. To read data from thes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable length fields - How do you use an A99V field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Francis, It's the first 6 characters that show the length of the field. In the source master file t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yes there is. You can use a combination of APP commands and TABLE FILEs to do just that. For example......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling a .bat from my Focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I have tried to do this and found that if the bat file is doing something that has no bearing on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sending SYSPRINT to a sequential file on MVS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I'm not 100% sure of how MF Webfocus works with respect to this post, but if it is the same as on ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WHERE TOTAL forcing EmptyReport=ON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I would do this with the help of a hold file. That will work as desired. The code I used: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to determine account name on Windows WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
That would then be the webfocus reporting server, not the webserver. The reporting server is creatin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to determine account name on Windows WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You can do that only when the webserver is secure. You can then use the REMOTE_USER http variable, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v7.6.5 - FML: RECAP not calculated correctly when a datavalue is null (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Where needed, you could always specify ON TABLE SET HOLDMISS OFF in the request that creates the hol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v7.6.5 - HOLD Master files generated differently than ones in v5.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If there is, I haven't seen it. Personally, I don't really mind the newer look. Main advantage I thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add an image to a row on a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I personally would use APP PREPENDPATH or APP APPENDPATH. APP PATH removes the current setting and r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add an image to a row on a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You mean with drive letters that have been mapped using the filesystem's 'net use' command? Such as ......

As far as I know, the only way to get an image in a pdf document is by including it in a heading. An......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set selected value for listbox in HTML Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Nick, If you let the product create the content of your dropdwon boxes automatically, then you won't......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Painter Overiding doc format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
As Ginny said: PCHOLD FORMAT xxx and OFFLINE-FMT xxx are the same and produce the same output - the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Softkill issued by the agent while running a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If the query finishes within seconds from the Oracle side, I'd try to find out what the differences ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Open a drill down report in new window in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Not that I'm aware of. It still works the same as years ago. Sorry!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to prevent creation of inline.t3i file created by edastart -x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you do not want this file to be created, then don't use edastart -x. This option does just that -......

» Refine Search
» New Search