Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing parms to a Maintan (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Dave, Under your Close button code the following: (be sure it is a javascript event handler...) ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing parms to a Maintan (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Dave, I'd use the first one, IWC.GetAppCgiValue("param"). This seems to me to be the best way when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output in two file formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Vasantha, Try to do a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not exactly a subfoot , not exactly a subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Take a look at the code below. It comes close, I think. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain grids and ActiveX control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If some of your users require this active-x to be installed manually, then I would start with invest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Hua, I'm sure we'll keep that in mind. It is of course the intention of everyone in this forum to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
whenusearch uwill find alotof code examples also in course matertial...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter driven HTMLFORM in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Jochem, You're absolutely right. Since it is the server that will instruct the webserver what to do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Parameter driven HTMLFORM in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I also would agree with Darin, if this addition to the servers path would be permanent. Since this i......

Jochem, You can make the htmlform that you need to access variable like so: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing echoed code from message viewer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There is nothing in the webfocus product that can provide this for you, you'll have to come up with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between &LINES and &RECORDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
&RECORDS is the number of records read from the database. &LINES is the number of records that are a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I would create a defined field that holds the absolute value of the database field, and sum that fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to display total count value of field in graph as first series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Sure, Please look at my first entry in this post, this will give you exactly what you're asking. Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to display total count value of field in graph as first series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Do you mean you want the total count to be the first bar of your graph? If so, then you can do this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error after patching to 7.6.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The WebFOCUS servlet is trying to find out what it's configuration is. This is founmd in the file in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects in DevStudio w/out local host (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Actually, the owner will not become root by default, but rather it will be the id of the process tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: PROBLEMS CON MOZILLA IN OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I tried, didn't I? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Use where condition in a IF Statement ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Rekha, The first child needs parameters to do its thing. These parameters come from the parent proc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NOPRINT command IN Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Prakash, If your problem is indeed solved, please edit your topic to show it has been solved by put......

» Refine Search
» New Search