Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTRUN userid/password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Alan, I've come across this situation before, and it was then advised to create a special functiona......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 4.3 Maintain in 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There are two possible warnings when closing a window with a maintain application active in it. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 4.3 Maintain in 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Hakan, The actual correct syntax should be: window.close(); It really needs the opening and closing......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to store the TABLE File output as gif format ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Stupid remark maybe, but have you tried GRAPH FILE in stead of TABLE FILE?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Match non matchable tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This little piece of coding came to mind: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: error using alternate master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And where does this alternate master come in that you're talking about in the title of this post? As......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Fernando, For me this works fine, but the DD directory has to be in the /ibi/apps directory. If tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ana, From your code I conclude that the U_Y_M, YR_MON and MON_C fields that you use are fields that......

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing creation date of data file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If it is the U: drive, then it is probably a network share. Don't have any experience with this unde......

Discussion Topic  RE: capturing creation date of data file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
From within your fex do a 'dos dir' for the file in question and store this in an intermediate file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing for existence of column following ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Another possibility is the use of the variable character option. Like the next example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING <eof> token encountered in Master Parse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Might happen when you transfer master files from unix to pc. The other way around (from pc to unix) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Capturing the generated SQL statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Chirag, What you also can do is to specify a filename to hold the trace output, like: SET TRACEUSER......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain grids vs. HTMLtables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Since my requirements also disallow active-x controls but do include a type of grid approach, I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Since it is the same engine that is processing the request, I'm guessing that you get the same messa......

Discussion Topic  RE: AS400 HELP WANTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Catherine, It just might be possible that the file AFF01 is already there ... You specify TEMPERASE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND REPORT IN A WEBVIEWER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: Could IBI Developers get Back Button to work with Drill in PDF and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Haven't realy tried this, but what would happen if you specified pdf and/or excel downloads not to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking with amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yes, it does that. I find this a little bit annoying. But I also think that if I would have had to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master file from HOLD Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If I look at a master file that gets created doing a hold for fields that have a AxxV format, then I......

» Refine Search
» New Search