Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a master file ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you don't mind to have the E= and U+ and such in your datafields, there is an even simpler soluti......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Time Stamp is changing on cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There might be more then one field with the same name? There might be more instances of the records,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You'll need a browser and - webfocus - to run this. I did not realize you don't have this. Sorry abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interactive form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Example: two files, one htm and one fex. In the fex teh htm file is largely duplicated as you will s......

Do you need to develop this form on your mainframe, using focus, or is it to be a web-form on the wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Same story here. Customer with SU maintain, runs worldwide, so 24/7an dno problems whatsoever. Woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit Display of Across Columns but include all records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And yet another, maybe even more clumsy, approach might be touse the BY ROWS OVER tactic. Example wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing bug in an -IF instruction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
There is an easier and more robust way to do this kind of equations in DM. Use the ASIS functions li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi Select drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
To add a little tip for debugging: If you wish to see what is being passed on to your fex from the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating WHERE statement for drill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Just an idea. Why not add this N1 parameter (or even more params) as a separate parameter to your dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If I'm correct in assuming that you have autoprompt enabled, then this field NEWDATE is very much un......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The way I read this is that this where statement uses a &variable to populate the equation. That &va......

Discussion Topic  RE: To separate -Ve values from define or compute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If I understand you correctly, you want to have a column with the defined positive or negative value......

Discussion Topic  RE: REMOTE_USER not being passed in 7.6.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
In your old environment, you probably didn't have tomcat as your servlet engine. You'll also have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: EGWFTREE.BMP file Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I think, it means exactly what is says, namely that it can't load this image file. This may be for v......

Discussion Topic  RE: JDBC Socket Error - unable to start distribution server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ken, Some questions for you: - Exactly what error do you get and at what point in starting the Distr......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
However, the next example does work fine in my environment (717): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: user subroutine confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
If you look into this gencpgm.bat file (and it is called gen'c'pgm for a reason) you'll see that thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: length of drill down link and pdf open close = crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I ran this against my 717 server on windows and had no problem in creating the pdf. Might be that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truncated fieldname error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I've seen this happen before, but it was in some older version of webfocus (think it was a 5-x relea......

» Refine Search
» New Search