Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing a NULL value after the -READ command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
With -READ you read a certain value into an &-variable. This &var will always contain a value and if......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Hide passed parameters in PDF drill down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I don't think that adobe reader has this possibility. As far as I know there is no product available......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Configuring WebFOCUS 76x on Win2003/IIS6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Have you checked the web extensions in IIS? All th times I ran into this situation, the extension f......

Discussion Topic  RE: New feature? Column-Total on print command? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yeah, neat! Of course, it is internally translated to: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT RCOST ON TABLE COLUMN-T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional styling using Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I think you accidentally duplicated this entry. Take a look at the other one, simply called 'Conditi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Placing of a column to extreme end (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
My suggestion: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Deepa, Really, the solution to your question is in the code that Tony and myself posted in the previ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Tony is almost correct. Keep in mind that this has to be done at rating level, not table level. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TOOL BARS SHOULD BE REMOVED IN THE HTML OUTPUT PAGE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Sam, The ONLY moment at which you can control what the browser window will look like in terms of men......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create 2 new column in a fex using across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
When you're NOT using over, you can just use the COMPUTE statement to create new columns to the righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DRILLMENUITEM vs. HTMTABLE "fixed" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Yes, that's what Trav also said. Point is, that sometimes you need to have more than 1 report in you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph sorting on SUM.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Because you have to have an across, it will do a sort on the across field and (in this case) only on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph sorting on SUM.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This is not as easy as it seems to be. Because of the ACROSS, you ormally would not have control ove......

Anoir, You haven't provided any sample of your code to work with, so I'll make something up. Suppose......

Anoir, A way to use 2 across fields with graph using NOPRINT - to my knowledge, this is not possible......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's causing a ERROR WRITING OUTPUT FILE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Or just do a -WRITE to the filedef after the filedef has been registered. So: FILEDEF JK DISK ..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: executing DOS scripts via focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It may help if you specify the complete path to your wzzip file. For instance: dos c:\programs\wzzip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webtrends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Ok, that makes it easier to understand. The best way to go is to buy and install Resourtce Analyzer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain and iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Alan, Thanks, this works like a charm, and exactly meets my requirements. I knew I could depend on t......

Discussion Topic  Maintain and iframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Hi all, I finally have a question for you wizards out there. On a maintain form I have an iframe cal......

» Refine Search
» New Search