Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Shh! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well now, that's an easy one. Everyone knows BTW is a dutch acronym for VAT. WTH is probably shortha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write run-time &Variables to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You're welcome. Always trying to be of help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write run-time &Variables to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Mark, I've been trying something on my environment (which is NOT as400, but windows). I think howev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opening a link into a new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well, if you're just using the gui to create your hyperlinks and such, it should be sufficient to en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opening a link into a new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Try putting 'target=_blank' in the link tag in stead of 'window=_blank'....

Discussion Topic  RE: html with fex to html with fex... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
The solution found is probably hte best way to do this. But I still think I have to comment on Ferna......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Format Mismatch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Using DEFINE iso COMPUTE seems to indicate that Francis was right with his remark. This means that S......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET STYLE = stylesheet feature in developers studio - webfocus v 7.1.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Joe, As stated before, if you use a default style sheet, it should reside in the devstudio's bin di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Francis, You can only define one server per adapter. Each new server would be a new adapter in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS database created in WF can't be modified in Focus Six (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Carol, It's not possible to acces a WF created databse by focus for windows. Reason is that WF creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Secret Bob, May be the problem originates somewhere else entirely. I have created the following htm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Let's just say: We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
How about: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Output Formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Excel before 2007 only accepts 64K rows. Excel 2007 accepts a million, which should get rid of most ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting html tags in PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Bhavna, There are two reasons that I can think of that will put html tags in pdf output. The first i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-Select box possible in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
John, Yes you can. You just need to create a listbox, not a dropdown box. With listbox you have the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know how to hide URL for Drilldowns completely (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
As I understand it, there is a need to hide the address of the drill-down. Meaning that when the fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem creating a synonum against this oracle table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Well, this sort of makes sense, doesn't it? If you connect to oracle 10g and then try to create a sy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing parameters from 2 different HTML's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Here is an example of how this could be done. Three files. First is my test.htm, which is the start ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC295) A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &WFFMT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Kar, Maybe it would help if you give the complete code of your request, together with the exact par......

» Refine Search
» New Search