Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe to PC file transfer with both Alpha and packed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then I think you will have to write a COBOL program or something to unpack the packed fields after t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Mainframe to PC file transfer with both Alpha and packed fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Anatess is correct, Lufa. Even if you do a binary ftp, you will always have problems with packed fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Basedir Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Darin, You are correct. I missed that little but important part of her first sentence. Running rc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Basedir Migration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Danger, danger, Will Robinson! If you had a functioning Report Caster with operating system executi......

Discussion Topic  RE: active reports limit ... i thought it had been raised? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The limit is supposed to be around 5K. And remember, you don't want it too big. One of the benefit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Folder structure and master file location questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Hi, H. First, would you please update your profile signature with your product suite, release level......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable for connection string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't know if you can pipe the output of this command to a file and read it but try looking at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem converting Alphanumeric to number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Remember that EDIT has 2 abilities. One is to do simple substring and the other is to convert an al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting date in a graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
How about if you have a defined field that has the date in the format that you want. You could then......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACTIVE REPORTS and Activex controls, problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Won't see you. I'm a contractor and can't afford to go on my own time or dime. But have fun for me......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACTIVE REPORTS and Activex controls, problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
On my 'local internet' I have it enabled....

Susannah, I have had ActiveX control messages like you have and have changed security settings like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Putting Graphs into PDF Layout painter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jason, I have done PDF Layout Painter with 762 and graphs. If you have more than one graph, there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 3DBAR graf doesn't seem to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I am running 762 HF3 so this should work for you. I did this in the GUI for the Graph Assistand (Ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Create this Function in Web Focus 7.6.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Welcome aboard. We love WebFOCUS here. If your function needs to have variable input, check out th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - APP PATH workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Susannah, I messed up. I didn't meant TEMPDIR; I meant TEMPPATH, a cool way to get the name of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - APP PATH workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Look up TEMPDIR and the USE command and see if those might offer a workaround your issue. You can u......

Discussion Topic  RE: If...Else problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In an adhoc window or from the console, type this: SQL SQLMSS ? or SQL SQLODBC ? Pick the one for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Copy Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Mike, First, please update your profile signature to indicate your product suite, release, and plat......

» Refine Search
» New Search