Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: recreating MFDs following SungardHE ODS update results in 0 rows returned (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Boy, Patti, that is a puzzler. I don't know anything about Sungard but since it is an upgraded ODS,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling replication in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You didn't say what release you are running so please update your profile's signature with release a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character Limiting in Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ana, You didn't mention the type of data source and maybe some relational engines have a way to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: passing phrases to drill-down child reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you pass the variable that tells you whether it is custom or WTD? You'd have to recalc the head......

Discussion Topic  RE: user subroutine confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try opening a case and checking with IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: user subroutine confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think the doc is wrong. You have to use the compiler for the language you are writing in. Assumi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sort the data by retaining the same format in AHTML. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then you will have to always say BY DEPT first followed by BY FIRST_NAME, etc. Then your report wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: how-to display social security# as ###-##-#### (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Leah, Thanks for keeping me honest. I'm not feeling well and wasn't paying attention. But I did m......

Discussion Topic  RE: how-to display social security# as ###-##-#### (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Assuming that your SSN is stored as integer and not alpha, you will first have to convert it to alph......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Gauri, It finally dawned on me what your problem is. When joining FOCUS files together, you may on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The message indicates that it cannot find the master file descriptions for your GL_TRANS_TEMP file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
How about this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: FOC339 Dialogue Manager _READ FAILED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
EDATEMP belongs to the reporting server piece, not the WebFOCUS client. It is always there regardle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: FOC339 Dialogue Manager _READ FAILED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
IMHO, I wouldn't use APP HOLD unless ......

I would suggest taking the APP HOLD out of your focexec and let the hold file be written to EDATEMP.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Distribution Server failover (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If I were you, I would talk to Information Builders about various failover options. I think most wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Efficiency with large tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I would go with Frank's solution. Because the two tables are of different types, you are doing a he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Select Max Smart Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try BY HIGHEST RPT_D....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Comments from bottom of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Maybe it is a release thing and some others with different releases can try it and give you the resu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Comments from bottom of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I tried this in 762 and only saw HELLO WORLD. Also you have a typo: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search