Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
G, Write your child or target report first with a WHERE clause that evaluates the region against an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: get MAX of a DATE field into the HEADER ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Chris, This is called a 'multi-verb' request and has been around forever. The major caveat is that......

Discussion Topic  RE: get MAX of a DATE field into the HEADER ?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Works in 762 as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Torals in the Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We're going to get this figured out if it kills us. Here's another example with the detail: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Torals in the Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Majid, Is this what you want? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I typed in Jason's case number, didn't get much, but I did get the previous thread he had opened on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph Series/Grouping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Hi, Lee. Alternate master with OCCURS: TABLE FILE CAR SUM HEIGHT COMPUTE HWPCT/D6.1 = HEIGHT/WIDTH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining HOLD Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
MATCH puts things side-by-side. MORE stacks things. Since you have identical masters, MORE will wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining HOLD Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Try Universal Concatenation, i.e. the MORE command. That should do what you want....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for switching to new production server... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree. And isn't it fun! At least it is job security for us. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for switching to new production server... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, it is because they can't read. I'm convinced of that. ......

If you can alias new server to point to the same name as the old, then your users wouldn't have to c......

Well, it seems that all I do is upgrades so I have lots of experience. But it is a big job and I'm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sourcing the user.htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't know about that message that you heard last year. But the extract utilities do work. And t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sourcing the user.htm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In the MR Admin manual, there is a section on the extract utility that also contains a section on re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should be easy - filtering on records within groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
With many thanks to Francis for keying in the data, I cribbed his code and did it another way. His ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should be easy - filtering on records within groups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I have a several questions. 1. Are you keying the logic based on the first item in the group? 2. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write run-time &Variables to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Mark, I'm assuming that your reporting server is running under OPSYS security as ours is. And are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write run-time &Variables to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Good job, GamP. My suggestion didn't work a lick....

Discussion Topic  RE: Why 'PDF Layout Painter' displays only a single report at times? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Bhavna, That is very strange. I am not having that problem. Please update your profile signature ......

» Refine Search
» New Search