Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Write run-time &Variables to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Mark, I'm glad you liked my previous post. However, I don't think you can -WRITE the output of a c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving graph as PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you use the PDF Layout Painter, you don't have to write a dummy report to put the graph in. You ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading Data into &variables from a FOCUS hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Foz, No, I do not. I don't play with pivot tables very much. Maybe someone else does and can post......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reading Data into &variables from a FOCUS hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You can do that if you want. You need to use the Dialogue Manager index syntax. You can put the -R......

To put the contents of a hold file column into an amper variable, you need to create the hold file t......

Discussion Topic  RE: report Output format as powerpoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I think 7.6.0 was the first. I didn't open any cases or create any focexecs till after I put on 760......

Discussion Topic  RE: launch page radio buttons for variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
John, I am going to assume that you are working with 7.x or above because you reference the HTML L......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
On Unix, spaces would be ASCII '20'....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimension Builder - Not Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that question nor do I know which mini-demo you are referring to. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimension Builder - Not Found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If you choose the Synonym Editor, you get a tool with multiple tabs including a modeling tab which w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Desktop Developer 5.3.3 and MSSQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
OK. Set up the ODBC connection with the ODBC Data Sources tool. Then bring up the web console fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Desktop Developer 5.3.3 and MSSQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then it sounds like you need to set up a local connection. You are running localhost, right?...

Hi, Heather. You registered on my birthday. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: One-to-many Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Francis, With my aplogies to Tony, I don't think SET ALL=OFF will work. It is off by default so i......

Discussion Topic  RE: One-to-many Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Take the ALL off of the JOIN so that it is unique? Just an idea. You can do the SQL trace to see w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Denise, I didn't go through all of your code because that is not an area of expertise for me. But ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Sources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In a single focexec, you will have 3 table requests: TABLE FILE A PRINT FLD1 FLD2 BY KEYFLD1 ON TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Sources (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Retrieve the data from both servers separately. Hold the target as a FOCUS file and index the join ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC030 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ana, Prarie is correct. The standard way to avoid this message is to either make the offending joi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting html tags in PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

» Refine Search
» New Search