Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus vs. Crystal Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree with Tony. WF still thinks it is a cross-platform join and disables optimization....

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Format Mismatch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Subtract &YYMD from newdate + 1 to get the countdown. In Francis' example it would be CURRDATE/YYM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Take the semicolon off of the ACROSS and say AS '' which gives you no title. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Well, here is some quick pseudo-code that might work though I don't totally understand: ......

Are you going to have a set of column subheadings for each date heading? Tell us about your measure......

You are going to have to give us more information. What part of what you specified are column headi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Report Caster] Generate a pdf report without sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The change is in 764, not 762 and it is a global setting, not an individual schedule setting. Not s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Report Caster] Generate a pdf report without sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Jereny, I never meant to intimate that you were stupid. I am sorry that you took what I said that ......

I just noticed in the 764 SofNF that you are going to be able to globally set for RC whether the no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad Split on pdf - Subhead Header Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Ludo, In the PDF Layout Painter, what happens if you insert a new page layout and put the splitting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chained drop down boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Linus, You can use a focexec to load your chained boxes and that might help with the problem of dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chained drop down boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
To find the manual, log onto the IBI website and go to the Quick Links section, Tech Doc link. Even......

Please see the "Developing Reporting Applications" manual, chapter 6. It has a number of pages dedi......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 Does anyone have a rough date, Please. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We had to skip 7.1.x (was up to 714 before we bailed) because auto prompting didn't work with WebSph......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.4 Does anyone have a rough date, Please. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I am running 762 on an AIX box and have found that Developer Studio is much slower than 533 was when......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shh! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I'm from Mass, live in Michigan, work in TX, and I used to eat meatball sandwiches when I was a kid.......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERVER1 CALLING SERVER2 WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
FYI, the techniques described above work great on Windows platforms but will not work on others beca......

» Refine Search
» New Search