Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  AMPER VARIABLE Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi All, Can you please clarify my doubts below? What is the maximum length of alphanumeric value an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: how to remove the last charater of the variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi Gopinath, Can you try this below? -SET &TEST = 'All,1,2,3,'; -SET &TEST1 = SUBSTR(&TEST.LENGTH, ......

Discussion Topic  Error code is: 307 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi All, I am trying to run a report from my MRE. I am getting below error message frequently "Error......

Discussion Topic  Italicizing a part of the column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi One of my report needs a part of the column title needs to be Italicized. Example: TABLE FILE CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Datetran year 2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi Shakila, I have also encountered the same problem. Please see my post Y2K problem for more detail......

Discussion Topic  RE: Y2K PROBLEM IN DATETRAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Thanks Leah, Darin, I will open up a case and post the updates as soon as I get the updates from tec......

Discussion Topic  Y2K PROBLEM IN DATETRAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi All, I have a written function which converts the date into various formats based on the input pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONAL HEADER DISPLAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Apologies, In the above example it should read as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONAL HEADER DISPLAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Thanks Tom and Darin. Tom, I tried working with your example. But it is not giving me desired resul......

Hi Frank, Thanks for the help. Your below example displays a blank line in the header if Country = E......

Discussion Topic  CONDITIONAL HEADER DISPLAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi All, I want to control the display of report header based on the contents of the column. Please ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to reduce the size of the output file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Please view below link to one of the post in this forum. Found it really useful. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to reduce the size of the output file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Bernie, Thanks so much for the info. But there is no luck even after changing the HOLD format to ALP......

Discussion Topic  How to reduce the size of the output file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Have a PDF report which has two pages. Page 1 has three graphs and page 2 is a tabular report. The r......

Discussion Topic  RE: A CONSTANT REQUIRES A REAL FIELD ON THE LEFT SIDE. USE WITH : Y (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Dear Susannah and Leah, have figured out the problem and forgot to post my findings.. Spelling mista......

Discussion Topic  A CONSTANT REQUIRES A REAL FIELD ON THE LEFT SIDE. USE WITH : Y (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Am working on version 714. While executing a report via reportcaster, am getting below error message......

Discussion Topic  RE: Enable Borders in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi Mabel, Haven't resolved this issue. Still waiting for response. Will contact the tech support....

Discussion Topic  Enable Borders in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Dear All, Am working on version 7.1 now. Would like to know whether we can enable the borders of a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: REMOVNG A COLUMN FROM THE METADATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi Piipster, Have tried removing the column from the metadata (.mas) file. But the column is still a......

Discussion Topic  REMOVNG A COLUMN FROM THE METADATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, Am working on Webfocus 5.2 and will be moving into 5.2.4 shortly. We have a meta data created fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search