Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Uploading Data Files - getting error that says "Unable to Open/Read Files" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
I am following the instructions from the Online Help for Creating a Reporting Application - Uploadin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Alert and -INCLUDE w/Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
Susan and Susannah, I have not been checking Focal Point, so I apologize for not getting back to you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alert and -INCLUDE w/Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
Susannah, Putting in the -MRNOEDIT did not work. I will submit a IBI case. But, if anyone has furth......

Susannah, To answer your questions. The -INCLUDE sits in the MRE, on the same path in the same doma......

Ginny, I have tried every path possible to make the -INCLUDE work. I believe it has something to do......

I want to add to this problem. I get this message when the Alert runs: Completed with errors/warnin......

I was searching in the Technical Support area and found this old Case number #13502067 that refers t......

Discussion Topic  Alert and -INCLUDE w/Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
I have an Alert that has a -INCLUDE in the top of the program. Here's a sample: -* Created by Aler......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS and COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
TexasStingray, Thank you for confirming this for me. I did lose my code and I had to retype, but I ......

Discussion Topic  ACROSS and COLUMNS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
Summing values across dates, even if only 9 months have data, but I need across 12 months, the rest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to EXL2K w/seperate row under Column Titles that prints a dash/solid line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
I have thought of an excel template but have not tried this yet. BUT, what if as a Department/Compa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to EXL2K w/seperate row under Column Titles that prints a dash/solid line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
We have Executives in the Company that do not want to format an Excel spreadsheet evertime they run ......

Discussion Topic  Output to EXL2K w/seperate row under Column Titles that prints a dash/solid line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CherylB
I have tried to search for EXL2K output that will print a solid or dash line under a Column Title. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search