Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
The trusted connection works if I run my report directly from reporting server. But when I try it fr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I have tried that but didn't work. When I check the log it shows the webfocus serverid only not the ......

If I try the GetUser function, it returns the webfocus server userid. This is my code, -SET &IBIC......

Thanks for the suggestions. There are several application running, so I dont want to change the sec......

Security : OPSYS Authentication : IWA...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I want to pass my active directory windows login id to oracle database through data adapter. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus variable to Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Thanks Tom, that works. The issue was that I missed the semicolon....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus variable to Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I have tried that already, that doesn't give error but not assigning the value. It takes !IBI.AMP.U......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Webfocus variable to Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I have executed the following code but getting javascript error (TEST01 not defined) . -DEFAUL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Issue with Focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I dont have any other file with the same name and I am sure that I am trying to retrieve the data th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issue with Focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, We are storing the information of user who run the report from our system in a focus table. Lat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check for characters A-Z (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
CHKFMT function works great. Thanks all....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check for characters A-Z (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Francis, your solution looks great. That's what I am looking for. I will let you know once I tried i......

I am trying this on Reporting Object and when I try Danny's way, I am getting this error message T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Check for characters A-Z (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I want to omit the value if it starts with A-Z. Is there a function to do this? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Record count in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
How to show the number of records in Heading in Reporting Object?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hiding details in the Address Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Use Javascript to do that. TABLE FILE CAR PRINT RETAIL_COST BY COUNTRY ON TABLE SET STYLE * TYPE=DA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report with subReports -- Anyone done that yet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
This one may give you the output in PDF format as you want but not the pretty one. -SET &ECHO=ALL; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Sort amper values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Full code: -DEFAULT &TESTVAR='UnitedStates, India, Germany, England, Italy'; -**This will separate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Sort amper values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
When we retrieve the values from the saved file, we have to be careful with the length of the text. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search