Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Disble the Headers on each page of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Just take a look on the documentation in IBI site. That will be more helpful for you. Creating repo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Disble the Headers on each page of the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
check this link, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing Trailing Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
try TRIMV function DGNNAME/A38V=TRIMV('T',DESIGNER_NM,38,' ',1,DGNNAME);...

Discussion Topic  RE: Across Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
If I understand you correctly, this the following code is the one you are looking for TABLE FILE CA......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF and Exl2k throws error in 714 version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi Kerry, I'm testing this in the browser. I tried the same code with 533 version, it works fine. I ......

Discussion Topic  PDF and Exl2k throws error in 714 version (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, Installed 714 version on my local machine and when I tried running PDF and Exl2k format, it thro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem setting font on Pie Graph with setPlace(true) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Leave setPlace(true) and add this code and try setPlaceResize(getPieSliceLabel(),0); setFontSizeAbs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Report - Image behind Backcolor in Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Try this code for PDF, TABLE FILE CAR HEADING "</2" "TEST HEADING" PRINT CAR MODEL WHERE RECORDLI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data getting truncated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Yes Francis, you are right. WF_Burst_Output setting works. I had this issue earlier but that was wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Server starts in Safe mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi Rich, That didn't work. Anyway I found the problem, that was my mistake on installation. When yo......

Discussion Topic  Server starts in Safe mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I was installed Webfocus 71 on my machine and when I try open the webconsole on Security ON mode......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML sorting dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Yes, adding the image also possible. Check for the direction(ascending or descending) in your defin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column title for LIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
TABLE FILE CAR LIST CAR AS ' ' COUNTRY AS ' ' ON TABLE HOLD AS TEST END TABLE FILE TEST PRINT E01 ......

Discussion Topic  Strange Error in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
When I set my GRAPHEDIT=SERVER, my graph is not running. For other two options, it works fine. I di......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change the LegendText in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Thanks Tony. Let me try that....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change the LegendText in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Thanks Tony and Francis. I got it worked by saving the values in a table. Then read those values and......

Hi Francis, I'm trying to change the text in Legend only. When I use setSeriesLabel, it modified tha......

setSeriesLabel will work for me but I dont know the text as I'm generating dynamic graph based on th......

That works but for me I want to change the LegendText. Ex: GRAPH FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST BY CAR ......

Discussion Topic  How to change the LegendText in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Is there any method we have to change the legendText in Graph? Like how we can change the Y1axis l......

» Refine Search
» New Search