Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] URL Encode problems in 765 on the dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
The case is already opened and still no luck....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] URL Encode problems in 765 on the dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I have the same issue in 77 and already opened a case with IBI also. This discussion shows as "SOLV......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dashboard not showing WORD Document link in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
The issue here is, Dashboard not recognizing the URL when we have encoded value for space (%20). Das......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Dashboard not showing WORD Document link in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I have a URL report in MRE and dragging that in Dashboard. It was working good in 71 but after ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SAVE DATA USING FILEDEF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Fred, I have that on my original code. It was just a typo error here. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SAVE DATA USING FILEDEF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I am trying to hold the data in my server to do the report directly against that data. But unfo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] autoexecute Library reports in dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I have a dashboard with different frames. I would like to get the report from library and displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: continue continuation in next line for dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Not yet, may be I will. Thanks all for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: continue continuation in next line for dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Already I am pulling it all in one line and it works. I am trying to find a solution to put the valu......

Tried it, but still not working. Just shows only the first line of data....

Already I tried that but not working. The Autoprompt screen just shows the values on the first line......

Discussion Topic  continue continuation in next line for dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I have an IF condition with multiple values and would like to know the way to continue the valu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error with SQL CONNECT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
try this, ENGINE SQLORA SET CONNECTION_ATTRIBUTES ORABPM userid pwd SQL SQLORA...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I end up doing it as a compound report. Thanks for all the inputs....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Thanks a lot Gamp. That's almost close. I want to calculate the seats at the end of the table. Ex:......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subfoot display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I have to display couple of values in TABFOOT which is based on the value of subfoot. Ex: TABLE FI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] retrieving large amounts of JDE data results in SLOW response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I am just wondering, Do we have any solution for this slowness? We are running our report against th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRE report Drilldown through Reportcaster requires authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Yes that does the trick. The authentication issue was with browser type. Our kerberos security was ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MRE report Drilldown through Reportcaster requires authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I am trying to do drilldown the MRE report generated through Reportcaster in HTML format. When ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB2Connect fails on long table name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Already we spoke with IBI and their thought is we can't get this work. Before posting this issue her......

» Refine Search
» New Search