Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DB2Connect fails on long table name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, We tried to use DB2Connect to connect to our AS400 which holds JDEdwards table with long name b......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio 7.7 installation on 32-bit Windows 7 system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
After I uninstalled and installed, it works. Thanks for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio 7.7 installation on 32-bit Windows 7 system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Thanks njsden. I am using my network credentials. The interesting thing is, it is showing me the we......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Developer Studio 7.7 installation on 32-bit Windows 7 system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I am trying to install Developer Studio 7.7 on my local 32-bit Windows 7 system. After I instal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove extra space between heading and report titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Try to use SUBHEAD....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invoke WebFOCUS UI from Web application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Is this working now? Please let us know....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invoke WebFOCUS UI from Web application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Yes. Your html should be in webserver. Copy the html under your approot folder. For example, Your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS HTML to PROCEDURE call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
You should add the parameters along with the url in your onclick event. For ex: if you have a funct......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS HTML to PROCEDURE call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
In order to get the value for RPTFMT, you should send that parameter along with the url. How are yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling Stored procdure from webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
If you run the stored procedure on TOAD, is that working?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill down issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I am sure, you might try this. If not, please try the following in your drill down procedure. TABLE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill down issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I believe NONE might be reserved word in focus and can't be use as data (I am not sure, experts can ......

Please post your drilldown procedure. That way, it will be easy for us to suggest you something....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Try this, TX_TS_O/A26 = EDIT(HCNVRT(TX_TS,'(HYYMDm)', 26, 'A26'),'9999-99-99-99.99.99.999999'); Ho......

Discussion Topic  Webfocus position in Dallas, TX (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kamesh
If anybody interested in this position, please send your resume to g_kamesh@hotmail.com. This is 3 ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing variables using XML request in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Found the solution. Added this code inside the rootxmlnode. <variables> <variable controlt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] passing variables using XML request in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I have one html page and one fex. I am calling the fex inside frame on the html page. I would l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sr. WebFOCUS Consultant Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Kamesh
Are you available for the opportunity in Michigan?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] dropdown in a row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I want to display a report with 3 columns, 2 of those will be regular column and 3rd one should......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Pass windows login id to oracle through webfocus data adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Already I have opened a case with IBI. Still waiting for them to revert me back with some suggestion......

» Refine Search
» New Search