Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (256 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Vertical align BY fields in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there any way to get a BY field to be vertically aligned to the TOP of cell in Excel. I have a B......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I'm not crazy about Dev Studio GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
They support DM in the report painter?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I'm not crazy about Dev Studio GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Nubi, You are right, these are all challenges they will have to address but I believe that they can......

*SIGH* I believe that if/when the Report Painter will handle Dialog Manager it will handle comment......

Doing things like precision reports by hand can be very difficult... I think most of us use the GUI......

There's a reason this forum is so active......

If you select something in your heading, right click, and then select Align... You will get a dialo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two columns with one column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Even more... Each column having it's own unique heading but a group having a group heading. (Franc......

Using Francis's code - if you don't want two lines of column titles then shut off the original colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sort by "Display Field" instead of "Value Field" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Same answer as the other one today.... user your own procedure to populate the HTML controls and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting MAS in reverse order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
In order to populate your listbox in reverse order, you will have to populate it off a procedure, no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Domain search by ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I think I wasn't clear - users want to be able to search reports by the creator of a report (and I g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which groups are associated with a domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I believe that someone after you posted an update for 7.6 and it seemed to work well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Which groups are associated with a domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Yup - I'm with you on that. And that's why we all appreciate the master file you once provided... ......

What type of domain information are you looking for?...

I found the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COUNT and PRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Got it. I misunderstood. He could I guess also potentially do a drilldown sort of report but if he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COUNT and PRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Which part isn't working? The following seems to get me what I think you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
That's a good question. I don't know of any syntax to reference a field in the ALT attribute. You ......

» Refine Search
» New Search