Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Prompt Parameters in MRE 7.1.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Do you have -DEFAULT values in you fex? If so, try taking them out and see what you get. OR you can ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
This is one of those functions that you can see automatically regardles of your license, so you thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: No printer queue name for Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Rich (and DocServices) is correct. You can simply specify the IP address or printer name. We do this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crashing Agents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think it's the agent refresh parameter on the reporting server. Default is 100 I think, meaning th......

Discussion Topic  RE: newline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I may be playing dumb too, but what does "newlines" mean? Something specific to Oracle or SQL?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining Coponents to Create Business Letters. - Why &VAR.EVAL does not work ????? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
First of all, in your -SET it should be -SET ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Use The '&' Character In A Literal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I think Francis' idea is the quickest and the one I use most. I find that simply inserting a concate......

Discussion Topic  RE: compound pdf with special characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Without seeing code it would be difficult to tell, bu the quotes (without special coding) and the am......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Caster to Print or email to a parameterized location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I have come up with a solution on this one. I will post as soon as I get a minute to put it all toge......

Discussion Topic  Using Caster to Print or email to a parameterized location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Anyone out there been successful in using ReportCaster to distribute to a location passed to it as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table request for specific userid/pwd (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As in TABLE FILE TBLNAME PRINT * WHERE USER_ID EQ '&USERID' END ??...

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTRUN Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yup. Same answer - different question. I was getting no error message at all so I didn't know where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTRUN Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Figured it out. The user id/pass that you use must be a valid MR user as well as a valid user on the......

So DSTRUN doesn't work for you either Ira? Or did you find some way to get it going?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving Report Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I haven't looked into it much, but I know there is a relatively new feature that allows for hold fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annoying Dev Studio behaviour, numbers 27 and 28... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
gweller's #2 is high up there on my list also. At least it could pop up a warning saying that that p......

Discussion Topic  RE: What things are people putting on their Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Can't figure out how to get images in, but we use several different "types" of dashboards. Some are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report never seems to stop running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I actually got in the habit of using &variables in my label names so if I -INCLUDE a piece of code t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report never seems to stop running (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Ditto on Tony's comment. Also noticed that there is no closing " on the end of your footing line. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having Trouble with GOTO statements (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Go with Susannah's suggestion...

» Refine Search
» New Search