Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] -INCLUDE of an MRE Fex from an MRE Fex Fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
We use this technique as well for some batch processing where procedures are "queued" in a processin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] -INCLUDE of an MRE Fex from an MRE Fex Fails (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Here's an example of something I use. It uses a radio list as opposed to a drop-down, but demonstrat......

If all of the procedures are in the same domain, just pre-populate IBIMR_domain, IBIMR_action, IBIMR......

So does this generic launch fex also exist within MRE or is it just a server procedure accessed from......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using javascript to redirect to another window and running a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm supposing that the procedures are within the MRE environment, but you are still missing most of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K recognising date formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
And why, if you indicate the lower case "t" whcih means to use mixed case, does it not create the da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K recognising date formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
As far as I know Excel does not recognize dates that have translated components. It just assumes tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Timing out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Timing out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Live Data Graph (PNG, JPEG, GIF, and SVG) in HTM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I still was never very clear on what a "Live Data Graph" was. That's not a WebFOCUS name for anythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No Report to Distribute - Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I feel sorry for the person who has to sift through 9000 pages of a PDF report to find the one piece......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] empty file when output is in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Actually, if you look at Tony's code, he is not re-running it. The matrix still exists so you can ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] empty file when output is in CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
The problem with my suggestion is that the first report needs to have some type of output. Either yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]RC- Bursting and email in WF report output format EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Numeric values of 1 and 01 should be the same, but I wouldn't count on RC knowing that. When I said ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]RC- Bursting and email in WF report output format EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
It should still use the first BY field as Francis' quote from the docs states. Remove the NOPRINT an......

I'm not quite sure what it is you are trying accomplish with the PCSEND option. You may be confusing......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Moving Job from Folder X to Y @ Destination (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You can do all of that, but not with ReportCaster functions. I think your only option for something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule a chained report using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
But just as I post, I see your response that it is resolved. Maybe you can follow up with a clarific......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Schedule a chained report using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Anything that is run through ReportCaster needs to have the parameters values set either through -DE......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)WF and browser compatibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Are you talking about Flex-based dashboards or the WF BID environments? The Flex-based dashboards al......

» Refine Search
» New Search