Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] More than 1 sink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I guess they key would be on sink per server instance. Configure another instance of the server and ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] More than 1 sink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I don't think so either. What would be the need for that? The purpose of the sink (sync) server is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MRE vs EDASERV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Universal (and Virtual) Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm assuming that all of your field formats are matching up. Otherwise you'll have to specify the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] replace 4th character with a letter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I am assuming that the phone number field is alpha, as you're inserting an alpha character into it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster Post Proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yes. When we say that they must reside on the server, that always means that they must be in the ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster Post Proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
My understanding was that the post-processing procedures had to be server procedures. That would com......

Is dsredtot a WF Server procedure or a Standard Report in MRE? What does the dsredtot procedure do? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [UNSOLVED] Convert date/time stored as numeric to Timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Probably the easiest way would be to refer back to the documentation (online or "Using Functions" ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL passthru report painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Here's part of the problem. In the case where car1 ne '' and var2 eq '' then &limit variable get eva......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You also might try putting a -SET &ECHO=ALL; at the beginning of your scheduled procedure. After it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document composer and missing components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Francis, Thanks for the info. We actually have moved to 769 (except for production Z/OS and DevStud......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document composer and missing components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I have tried several different things with the overflow option and required height parameters, but i......

Discussion Topic  Document composer and missing components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I'm trying to figure out how this new document composer is supposed to work. (and it's been pretty a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Delivering files through WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not really. FOCUS can deliver records from a file, but there is no mechanism to grab a file where it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Manipulation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
how about NEWFLD/D9=IF FIELD EQ 0 THEN LAST NEWFLD ELSE FIELD; The "LAST" keyword is what you're l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oops, incorrect coding catches me out ;) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I already found the SQUEEZ function problem - Case 51942518. They determined that it was a bug and s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Report Caster, bursting, hierarchy - ideas needed. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Not if you're using PS output, which previously was the ONLY way to distribute to a printer. Like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Report Caster, bursting, hierarchy - ideas needed. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
A little off the topic, but why, do you suppose, they left out Postscript. I have a case open on thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Does the userid you are using to run the job in reportcaster have access to the domain? Are you usin......

» Refine Search
» New Search